May is Celiac Awareness Month. Here’s a handful of ways to celebrate:
1. Share the Celiac Symptoms Checklist. Send to 5 of your favorite friends.
2. Print the Celiac CME postcard and urge your doctor to take NFCA’s free course on celiac disease.
3. Know a restaurant that needs gluten-free training? Print the GREAT Kitchens information sheet and bring it to the restaurant.
4. Bake some gluten-free cupcakes and have an Instant Cupcake Party Fundraiser.
5. Take advantage of NFCA’s library of free gluten-free cooking videos with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.
(Photo by Sweet Disposition Cakes)