What You Need (per cookie sheet):5 leaves of kale 2 strips of bacon Fresh Ground Pepper Olive Oil Cooking Spray What You Do:
1. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Carefully separate kale leaves from stems. Arrange on tray to achieve maximum crispness!
3. Dice bacon strips. Sprinkle on kale.
4. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before you enjoy because bacon grease is H-O-T!
*Note: Bacon is already salty so no need for extra salt!
Here’s what it looked like:
Did you make a batch? Tell us about it! 🙂