Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
A simple staple but so delicious. I made a batch this week when I had a few spare minutes and they turned out great. You can even make half and freeze the rest!
What You Need:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups GF flour mix
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk chocolate chips
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Add in the corn syrup, milk and vanilla and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the 123 Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Fortified Flour Mix, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop 1-inch balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool cookies for about 5 minutes before serving with a big glass of milk!
Yield: 24 cookies