Sarah in the Kitchen is a little blog about food and cooking. It’s written by Sarah Platanitis, a multimedia journalist who grew up in the kitchen and likes to visit people who spend their time in them.
Sarah has collaborated with cookbook authors, restaurateurs and specialty firms like The Burrell Group and Kitchen PLAY. Sarah has developed content and recipes for national brands like Calphalon, California Figs, In The Raw Professional, Jarlsberg, Land O’Lakes Cheese, Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery and Williams-Sonoma. Sarah in the Kitchen is the sister site of the Women & Food Project.
My kitchen blog is really fun and you should follow it. Sign up over there to get weekly posts with great themes like below delivered right to your inbox!
- Recipe Box…for delish dishes, amazing apps and more!
- Good Eats…the basics about a specific food with recipe to try.
- Favorite Thing…monthly picks to fuel your culinary crushes.
- In The Kitchen…about spending time with friends and fellow cooks.
- Good To Know…for when the wonder of kitchen life gets the best of you!
- Well-Equipped…short primers on how to really use tools and equipment.
As seen on…
Dear Readers: I am sometimes compensated to work with brands, companies or various food-related projects. I always note on the post if compensation was received. All opinions written in my posts are my own. I do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product.
Sarah also makes darling things for kitchen and home. She’s known ’round the land for her block printed kitchen textiles, refurbished furniture and vintage steamer trunks.
Bazaar Bizarre Boston · BerkshireMade Handmade in the Park · Brooklyn Flea/Smorgasburg · Eagle Street Market/Solid Sound Festival · ECA+ ArtHampton · Greenfield Saturday Market · Handmade with Love · Mass Market Boston · Mattoon Street Arts Festival · Northampton Tuesday Market · Picnic Portland · (Re)volve · Twist Northampton · Whoo Space